Present at the Conference!
Call for Presentations Letter and Guidelines (click here)
Online Presentation Proposal Submission (click here)
We encourage you to submit presentations demonstrating successful strategies that prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s careers and college. Share your innovative programs, successful partnerships, improved outcomes, and comprehensive services that support career and technical education. We are interested in program sessions that address the diverse needs of students.
- You will be notified of your acceptance by email and mail. Please provide a valid mailing address on your submission.
- Each session is 60 minutes in length. Breakout session blocks will be offered on both Monday and Tuesday. Sessions may be scheduled either day; presenters must be available to present as scheduled.
- All presenters must register and pay their conference registration fees. Lead presenters are responsible for explaining this policy to all co-presenters and communicating with co-presenters about scheduling, audio-visual needs, and other relevant topics.
- Exhibitor Presenters MUST have an Education Partner included with the presentation submission, AND at the presentation during the conference. Submissions from exhibitors will not be considered without an Education Partner included.
- If you (or your co-presenters) are applying to present in more than one session, please note this on the application. You are discouraged from participating in more than two sessions due to scheduling limitations.
- Only four presenters’ names from each presentation will be listed under program descriptions. Presentations with a panel format should limit the number of panelists to three.
- No honoraria or expenses will be paid to anyone presenting a breakout session at the conference.
- Laptop computers will not be provided. Presenters are responsible for bringing their own laptop or other specialized equipment, including Mac computers and adapters. There is a fee of over $100 to rent a laptop from the facility.
- Internet access for breakout speakers is ONLY available upon request. Please include your request on the submission form ONLY if internet access is necessary for your presentation.
- E-mail addresses are required for all presenters. This will be the primary method of communication with participants. Please double check spelling and watch your junk mail! Spam filters are very selective now.
- Presenters may provide PowerPoint/presentation materials to email@example.com to be posted on the conference website post-conference. Please name the files after your presentation title for accurate posting.
- Proposals are due by September 20, 2016 at 11:30pm.
If you have any changes to your proposal, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.