Michigan Career Education Conference
View the 2013 Conference Program
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2013 Michigan Career Education Conference! Excellent breakout sessions and keynote speakers made for a great learning experience! Take a peek at our twitter account for tweets from the conference.
Follow the 2013 Michigan Career Education Conference on Twitter - Share your experiences using the hashtag - #micec13
2014 Michigan Career Education Conference
Date: February 12-13, 2014
Location: The Amway Grand Plaza Hotel - Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Discover the critical connection between rigor, relevance, and relationships that lead to strong career and technical education programs.
- Provide conference participants with an opportunity to learn new and innovative strategies to improve student outcomes for college and careers.
- Learn from the experience of other education, business, and community partners who have developed successful partnerships in their schools and communities.
- Access resources, products, and services to assist with achieving positive outcomes for students.
Who should attend?
- Academic Educators
- Business/Community Partners
- Career Development /Counselors
- Career and Technical Educators
- Special Populations Professionals
- Secondary and Postsecondary Educators
- Academic Integration
- Articulation Agreements and Tech Prep
- Career Awareness and Assessment
- Career Clusters/Career Pathways
- Career Development Strategies
- Career and Technical Education (CTE) Programs
- Community College Partnerships
- CTE Technical Skills Assessment
- Curriculum Development
- Developing Alternative Energy and Green Jobs
- Dual Enrollment/Early and Middle College Programs
- Educational Development Plans (EDPs)/Portfolios
- High School Redesign
- Labor Market Trends and Emerging Occupations
- Multiculturalism and Diversity Appreciation
- High School Requirements
- Programs of Study, Secondary/Postsecondary Career Cluster Alignment
- Skills and/or Learning Assessments
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)